Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 2 of blogging . 12 july 2008

well. today i woke up early to play funms. 1st i started to train a little bit as i was lvl 133 . i wanted to make myself lvl 135 so that i could go zakking with some friends XD. which my com was tooo laggy so i kept dc-ing =.= . And finnaly i got my fraps working . so i will most probably making videos now~

Photobucket

After a Few hours of zakking , wid all those campers like niuniu at cc1 zakum =.= he was getting so annoying as many people wanted to go zak. too bad i dint capture some screent shots of him T.T. so when the camper came i went to fm to find my pewp and baichi . T.T awwwhhh man i just found out that photobucket videos must be under 100mb sobs. i try make lower lo.


im bak to posting sommore pics~

lmao

lmao cool glitch in henesys, and theres 1 usually at zakum =.= .

I DID NOT USE WHITE SCROLLS FOR THIS BWG , I USED ALL 70% GFA! AWESOME?

Photobucket

Just playing with some of my eqs and emoticons ^^.

Photobucket


Well this is a picture of my dog ^^ . comment it if u like it F3



Photobucket

1 comment:

iherol said...

LMAO NICE , U ROCK!